Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh my my... how I love coffee....


This may seem like nothing to you... but to me a masterpiece. Look at this... about 100 creamers of all different flavors. This is a large tupperware container... you know the kind you use for salad makings or tacos... etc. It looks small, but it is quite large. It looks like there is not a lot, but there are many... many... many creamers here. Why is this my obsession for the moment... shall I even say?

Why girls weekend of course...
There will be a lot of ladies there... and I know that there are some of us that love coffee... (me raising my hand and waving it high) along with some others as well. I want to make sure we have plenty of variety of course. So... since February or so... (Perhaps it was January)... each time I go into a convenient store to but coffee (I am the only one in my house that drinks coffee... G hates it... and Carlie would totally drink it as she loves the smell and the process of adding, stirring etc... but I keep telling her it will stunt her growth... In reality I have been told it would calm her... I doubt it....... so... I only have a huge coffee maker... so I just go to the convenient store to buy the coffee...IN A HUGE MUG.... Like three cups of coffee worth... so good) I pick up an extra creamer or two. I put them on top of my coffee lid... so I really am not stealing them. I am paying what they tell me to. The creamer is included with the coffee price... correct??? So this is the collection for the beach weekend thus far. If you think about it... this is only like 7 each... and we will have Saturday and Sunday for breakfast... and maybe ladies will want coffee with dessert... so I am behind the game. HA!

I just hope I don't go to hell for this one.... dang! So what is your favorite creamer? OH... and I started buying individual packs of tea at Winco in the bulk food. Gawsh I love that place. So if the ladies love tea... go for it... (I do too... ) but... it will leave more creamer for me. AND... there better not be one creamer left by the time we leave... If I go to hell for this... you all better enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment