Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't give up on me.... SMILE

I will be on soon... like tonight...

I just started a new job. I am working grave yards simply so I do not miss my favorite people... my kiddos. During the week it is kinda ok. I go to bed at 8:30 or 9 a.m. and then I get up at 2. Now that doesn't mean all sleep... my body is trying to do it's normal trick of fighting sleep but I know I need to keep up on it so I try and try. So.... the weekend then comes. Friday and Saturday are big tip days due to bar rushes of course.... (love me some drunks... ha... ) actually there are not too many drunk people as of yet but I am sure I am going to get some great stories soon. But when I get home on Saturday and Sunday morning, Carlie is home. No pre school then... so I want to spend as much time with her... so I go sleep deprived for a couple of days. Today she is at pre school so I caught up on a few winks... it was good. (If three hours sounds good).

I am off to go get her soon and off to the grocery store. I have been taking photos of food... so I have several recipes to post... just need to do it. I am also making chicken marsala tonight... always good. I will be making chicken totopos tomorrow and some lemon cookies I have not tried yet... but sound delicious. Carlie and I will make those tonight together..... I think I may make some cupcakes going as well. I need to make some thank you gifts for people that helped us while G was not feeling so hawt... after his surgery so I could spend more time taking care of him and Carlie Car...

So stay tuned. As soon as I get this schedule and my someone old and broken down body adjusted more blogging... I miss it. More to come tonight.

ALSO.... looking for some great salad recipes for my daughter's upcoming baby shower. I can't wait for it. I am getting things today for it... cups, napkins... etc... I will not be telling what I will be making as one of my friends that is going is a fellow blogger. I want it to be a surprise.... ha...

2 comments:

  1. I know we all have to do what we have to do, but my heart goes out to you having to work the late nights and then wanting to spend time with your kiddos on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have not heard when the baby shower is. I hope I am invited. Please fill me in. I remember those graveyard shifts. I did three 12hr grave shifts on the weekends. I so can relate. Take care. Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete