Monday, June 14, 2010

If I get arrested... I did it for my grandbaby... have mercy






There are times that I feel I have to do something totally wild and crazy.... that is what feeling old does to us perhaps... I don't know... but it does it to me perhaps. My idea of wild and crazy... forget tearing the tags off of pillows or mattresses.... I like to... (shhhhhhh....).... take pictures in stores. It began at Christmas time when they flipped out I took a photo of Carlie in a Victoria's secret trying on perfume. She had gone to get her photo taken with Santa and her sister Amanda was with us. (Amanda being my oldest) Amanda had bought us strawberry fraps at Starbucks... we went shopping afterwards... a fun girls day out. Sooooooo when I saw Carlie spraying herself with perfume... knowing she will most likely love Victoria Secret when she is older, I thought it would be a great photo to scrapbook. Well... they had other ideas. They made me feel like a criminal and like a jerk. I guess that is when I felt rebellious. I wouldn't erase the photo although they said it was against the law to take a photo in there. PULEEEEZE... if that is what our law enforcement officers are going to run to do is arrest women that are 40 something (but don't look a day over 35... ha... wishful thinking) then so be it. However I know a police or two that would run to a call if it was to V.S. Hahahaha.

Now, when I went shopping with my girls last weekend... I must tell you... we went into Gymboree... I love that place... I must admit it. I know they are way over priced... I know it... but I love that place. I don't buy much there... but to look and browse and see the cute things... I could be in there for hours.

Amanda was shopping there for Bella Jo... I was trying to get an idea for sis for school. Yes... although I am old as the hills I have a daughter going into kindergarten. I love it. (I will be the room mom until I die I suppose.... sheesh!!!!) We were walking around in there... and... I had a sudden urge... photos... photos... photos. I usually carry a camera in my purse at all times. The only problem with this is simply that sometimes the battery is dead and I don't know it.....

But not on this day... I was rebellious again... and this is our day....

Bella Jo... you and Auntie Carlie are princesses.... here is a day shopping for the girls....






No comments:

Post a Comment