Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Scentsy Kit has arrived....



I am addicted to many things in life...

*A great cup of mojo to get me going in the morning. Oh... so good...
*Shoes... I limit myself... but man I love them...
*Purses... especially KV purses... oh my....(I got three for Christmas... love them...)
*Time with my kiddos...
*New recipes and time to try them...
*Making new friendships and networking...
*Laughing til it hurts....
*Bright colors... I am obsessed with colors
*Bowls for my kitchen and pieces for when I entertain... love them...
*And... scents... I love crisp scents... spicy scents... food scents... spa scents...
*Victoria Secret Sales....need I say more...
*BOGO... buy one get one half off sales on shoes... love them....
*Cookbooks...


So.... I signed up with Scentsy! I am so very excited. I made up some baskets for people to drop some samples buy for some orders. Ha... Tay is taking it to the home office for orders as a fundraiser for money for summer activities. (We are also doing cookie sales for him... and it is going well too....)

It is soooooooo cute to watch Carlie line her dollies up on the bed and watch her pretend like she is having a demonstration of the scents for the dollies. Last night she was upset she ran out of time to play with them as we had Amanda's birthday dinner and I had to run to Taylors to drop off some scents to him as well. It is cute. I can tell she can be my little helper at any gatherings as she is hooked too. So if any of you need to know about the chance to buy, or become a consultant, let me know. Easy money, it sells itself as there are many people addicted to smell.

I would be happy to answer any sort of question for you. If I don't know the answer, I will find it out for you. It is pretty easy however, great product and great scents... I should know... being the scent expert and all.... GRINNING EAR TO EAR HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment