Friday, June 18, 2010

A love, hate relationship for Friday and Saturday nights...

I am in my foxy black slacks... (they really do look cute with a nice blouse, and heals) and my foxy polo. I am about to pull all my hair back... it looks so pathetic that way... hate it.... putting on my apron... it is foxy too by the way. I, Wendy, get to go and wait on D*R*U*N*K* people for my weekend. Well HAWTDAWG!!!!!! In my younger days... I was one of the patrons eating an early morning breakfast after a night of dancing... and having a few refreshments... then I was a cocktail server serving the refreshments, and dancing, and going out for breakfast after I got off work... and to make it a full circle, now I am serving the breakfast to them. Ha.... Some of them really are a pain in my arse.... you know... very rude... very unkind... I blame it on the alcohol, just like Jamie Foxx does. I mean in life, do we really want to teach people so rude... nah... I doubt it... so, I try to be forgiving of their nastiness... The ones that really make my life hard are the pukers.... PLEASE GAWD.... for the next two nights, don't let anyone barf in my restaurant. PLEASSSSSSSE. If I hear it, see it, smell it... I get the gags going. I have to run in the back and beg my SA to go out front to clean the mess..... ewwwwwwwwwww. My eyes water... it is horrible. Also, peole that are older now have a new meaning for pda... they put the younger generation to shame and I often have to remind them we are a family restaurant... they get my gag going too.... GRINNING AT MYSELF. I mean really, do we want to watch anyone doing this sort of thing in life, let alone people our grandparents age? I think not. Now... I do get the drunks that are funny as heck. They make my night. They keep me in stitches. They think that I want to learn the latest dance moves. They don't get that I am the dancing queen and I most likely invented the move years ago and they just don't know it yet. I just don't know what to expect of any of them this weekend. It is up in the air.... it is going to be fun... none the less, I will make it fun. So as all of you sleep snug in your bed.... or go to some breakfast place to eat after a long night of drinking... I will be serving the drinkers. I have the mojo going to give me enough energy for the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment