Friday, July 8, 2011

Lots to do today....






I have so much to accomplish today. I want to study up more on blogging!!! This takes time... SMILE.

I need to go through some of little sis's toys to get ready to have a garage sale. I want things out of here... I want to rid some of the extras that are not needed. (How do we accumulate so much STUFF?) EWWWWWW....

I have four recipes to post to my blog...

BUT TODAY... I want to really start thinking about Miss Bella Beans Birthday Party. I can't believe my Grandbaby is almost one. (Now I know why the call it GRAND... she is so grand). I think Mandie is planning on having it at Bush Park where we actually had her baby shower. She and Spencer are going to provide hamburgers and hot dogs. They want to buy the cake, but I am trying to convince them to let me make cupcakes and a mini cake for Miss Bella. Keep your fingers crossed... I would love it if I was able to do this for her. REALLY LOVE IT. I also said I would make a couple of salads for the party as well... so I need to figure out which ones I want to make... hmmmm..... decisions, decisions. I have over 5 weeks for this... so it is all good... I am just a planner and like knowing it is all under control. I also need to figure out what I am going to buy for her birthday... SMILE.... I love this part of it, as it is alway fun to see their expressions.

So, it is time to get my butt in gear. These are some funny photos of my little jelly bean. She closes her eyes most of the time when I take her photo as she knows the flash is coming. It makes me laugh... she giggles. She is my princess...

No comments:

Post a Comment