Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My first blog hop since being back in the swing

How exciting is this? I am in a blog hop. SMILE. Loves it, as Carlie is teaching Miss Bella to say. I spend hours looking through blogs... so this is a fun way to meet other bloggers and let you see what others are blogging about and make some new friends.



I am hoping I just did that right... this may be a test on my intelligence. Now that is a really scary thought right there.

Blessings to you and your night, from Salem Oregon... looking forward to getting to know more people...

1 comment:

  1. OMGawd, I did it. I may not be the sharpest crayola in the box, but I did it... by myself. I didn't write and ask anyone for help... and since I am like a third grader on the computer, okay, second grader... this was way cool. I had to do it over as the first time it was wrong but if I didn't tell you you would not have ever known... so... it is all good.

    ReplyDelete