Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Kisses From Bella Boo...


Today I was missing Bella so very much... so I text to see if she was awake. Her mommy said I could come down... and snuggle on her sweetness. Made my day. She is crawling so fast now and balancing on everything standing... made me a little teary. Soon she will be walking and then the next stage and so on and so on. I want her to stay my little Miss Bella Bean for awhile longer. I want her to be a baby...

She is shaking her head no to everything... but when she does it she shakes her whole little body and I laugh... it looks like a little dance. She repeats it over and over and we laugh uncontrollably. Such a fun stage of life, being a grandma. It is heaven.

Loved my time with Little Miss Sunshine today. I needed her little lovies...

2 comments:

  1. Oh pls don't wake up my babyliness:))She is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... she is my girly girl...

    ReplyDelete