Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today I got to spend the day with Carlie... always a good day...



After getting back from two and a half days of running and some sorrowful moments, I was able to just sit and be with Carlie. My mind was racing today... I try to keep my mind busy... but... I need some down time as well... so... today... we sat.

I really needed to go to the grocery store to pick up some things. I had some recipes that I wanted to try them out. It is good she went with me as my arm is still a bit sore, but, all in all, I refuse to complain about it... but is whining allowed? Just a little? My fingers were swollen by noon and the hot poker reappears to remind me to take it easy.

I finally got around to getting somewhat ready... if brushing your teeth and brushing your hair could be considered getting ready. No eyeliner even... just wanted to get it done and over with. I asked her to be a big girl and get herself ready and we were going to go and get some things to make peach cupcakes... recipe will follow later. She loves picking out her own clothes... getting herself ready... so this was fun for her.

Soon she came down in a little summer dress she wears around the house and a COWGIRL hat. How could I make her take it off? The answer is... I couldn't... so we went to the store... and she wore her cowgirl hat...

That's my girl.... so my girl...

PS... she had on lip gloss and perfume to boot.... ha...

1 comment:

  1. Ha a real girl tahn with lipgloss and all taht.Bet you guys had fun:)

    ReplyDelete